Zaikebaaz – A great takeaway and delivery joint
Intro & Location:
Zaikebaaz is situated in Naktala Area near Naktala Post Office. They serve North Indian, Mughlai and Indo-Chinese cuisine. I had not personally visited it. However, the owner Siddharth messaged me few years back to try his food which had gone in my filtered request messages on Facebook. However, i was checking it yesterday and saw many invites which i had missed out on. I wanted to go and try and as Zaikebaaz is not in close proximity, he insisted on sending the food items at my home.
As promised by him, the food got delivered to my home around afternoon 2 p.m. today (02/02/2017).
What i tried:
• Chilli Chicken Lemon Grass – The quantity was adequate and it was nicely packaged and delivered. The chicken was not very spicy and had that essence of lemon grass as lemon grass was added to it to enhance it’s aroma and flavour. The whole dish comprised of chicken, bell peppers, onions and lemon grass.
• Egg Wrap Fried Rice – The egg wrap fried rice was lovely. It was really creative of Team Zaikebaaz to egg wrap the rice in the container like that. It was a simple thing but i have still not seen fried rice served in such a way yet in the city of joy. The rice was subtle and the flavor was enjoyable by the palate. #satiated
• Hoisin Chicken – The Hoisin chicken was the soya sauce blended with mild chilli flavour gravy and was further added to the boneless chicken pieces. The quantity was quite good. It was nicely packed in the plastic container and delivered hot at my residence. Yummy it was.
The above dishes would cost 470 bucks all inclusive. I could not finish it but just tasted it. It can easily be eaten by two – three people. It was really sweet of him to send the meal as complimentary.
Meal for two: 400- 650 approximate
• Fast delivery.
• Reasonably priced.
• Adequate quantity.
• Perfect packaging.
• Tasty and lipsmacking chinese food.
1. Siddharth Bhattacharya for extending warm hospitality and for making me try out your food.
2. Team Zaikebaaz which definitely includes all the staffs who are struggling hard to make the customers experience better.
• The shop opens from 12 noon and operates till 11 at the night.
• They deliver food up to 4 km.
I really had a good experience with food. The chicken did satiate my cravings. I am surely going to order from here in future.