Intro & Location:
I had been here today with one of my friend to celebrate the Friendship day. The ambiance of this place is quite lively and cheering despite being quite dimly lit. The place is divided into two sections. Below section comprise of a pool table whereas the above section comprises of a bar, projector screen and a smoking room with a dj to play music. This place did give me a pub feel and i would surely recommend on people to try on this one. The music is quite loud and it’s a good place to party and just enjoy the time out. The a la carte is quite simple and soothing to the eyes.
It is located in one of those bylanes of southern avenue,lane before Go lebanese probably (very near to go lebanese).
What we ordered: –
• Carlsberg and VAT 69(Large) – They were fine.
• Red pepper chicken – It was sauted in the sauce and was served smoky hot. Tasted amazing and was just melting in the mouth. #highlyrecommended
• Konjee crispy chicken – It was amazing too. The chicken was soft as well as crispy with a tinge of spice in it. Loved it.
Meal for two:
Our bill came to 1370 for this. Meal for two would be 1300-2000 approximate with few drinks.
• Pool table.
• Pub culture totally.
• Food serving takes time but is served smoky hot.
• Good music and ambiance.
• Good Service
• Prices are slightly elevated.
Would like to revisit it again. It was a different experience altogether. 🙂