Rollick Ice Cream – An old name when it comes to making ice creams.
Location & Introduction:
When i discuss about Rollicks, it is one of the oldest ice cream company which was charming the city of joy with it’s beautiful lip smacking ice creams specially the cup ones(plain white and two in one) which the kids used to enjoy back then at Rs. 10. However, it is fading away in oblivion when newer ice cream shops such as Pabrais, Mamamia, Gelato, Swirls, and some more have taken over the niche which was enjoyed by Rollicks back then in much larger scale.
Nevertheless, it was surprising to see that the famous Indian Hobby Centre(Old Ice Cream Parlour) had been converted to Rollick Ice Creams. Who doesn’t like sweet desserts to satiate their palate? Rollick was visited with a foodie fan as well as a friend of mine and we planned to try out few ice creams. It was neat and occupancy of people was almost full but we managed to get a seat for ourselves. We just ordered two ice creams and a bottle of water.
What we had:
○ Tutty Fruity Ice Cream – It was super delish. I personally have tried hobby center’s tutty fruity too and it was perhaps at par with it. Rollick was a win win with respect to the presentation which cannot be overlooked. #nomnom #drooling
○ Black Forest Ice Cream – My foodie friend had ordered it. She liked it. I tasted it a bit and i liked it too. #nomnom #drooling
Ice Cream for two: 200-450 approximate
○ Located at prime area – Park Street
○ Excellent serving speed
○ Decent seating area capacity
○ Good presentation of ice cream
○ Courteous Staffs
○ Reasonably priced
○ Need more variety and innovations
I might visit again in the near future as it was a good experience here.On my personal opinion, one should not give tutty fruity a miss here.