Mr. Wrappee – Pure Veg Cafe serving lipsmacking wraps and ice creams.
Location & Intro:
It is located right near Hooked up Cafe at Ray Street.
At first when you look at Mr. Wrappee, it seems like a small place. But once you enter, you see a door on the left which leads you to the seating area. The concept is pay, eat and go. They are the one who has brought the ‘Mini Melt’s Ice Cream’ concept to the city of joy. The chairs and tables are chic and the wall is beautifully decorated with good quotations. As it is near the school and college area, it might attract a lot of school and college goers.
What i had:
I went there as an invitation to bloggers meet and for new menu launch.
Shakes and Beverages
○ Donut Shake – The donut shake was pretty amazing to look at. It tasted fine.
○ Virgin Mojito – I like the mojito here. It’s soothing and subtle.
○ Kitkat Shake – I am not a chocolate person. People who like chocolate can try on this one. Stir the shake before sipping.
○ Cheesy French Fries – I totally loved this one. It was absolutely fresh and cheese on top is always a great addition to satiate the palate. It does not taste like usual french fries. Try it to know it.
○ We were served the usual burger and red burger which had paneer and veg patty. Both tasted decent only.
○ Cheese Corn – I loved on this one. The wraps were so thin and were melting in the mouth.
○ Mushroom – The mushroom one was fine too. I am not a big fan of mushroom but it was delicious.
○ Momo wrap – I did not like the idea of momo inside the wrap.
○ Paneer Tikka wrap – This one is my favorite here. If you ever go, don’t you dare miss on this one. Warning. Hehe.
○ Manchurian – The manchurian one was fine. Though, i feel it was quite dry. It should have been more juicy.
○ Brownie with Vanilla Mini Melts – It was nice and lipsmacking. However, the brownie could have been more soft.
○ Rainbow – what a lovely ice cream it was. I totally loved it. Bit by bit, i was getting different flavours such as coffee, melon, mango etc. Loved it.
○ Great food.
○ Pure vegetarian.
○ Service is fast.
○ Moderately priced.
○ Decent ambiance
○ Small when it comes to space.
Meal for two:
200-400 approximate. The prices are subject to change due to macro economic factors such as inflation, etc.
It is a nice place especially to drop by for a veg wrap or mini melt ice cream. Really liked their concept.
I was invited by Ritika Agarwal and Udit Kapoor (Culinary Calcutta) and management of Mr. Wrappee.