Level 7 – A huge place serving sheesha, alcohol and food under same umbrella!
Location & Introduction:
Level 7 is located in 9/1/1 Wizard House. It is also located very near to The Grid in the topsia road. Level 7 is divided into three sections. I sat on the rooftop for a blogger’s meet with some of my beloved friends and foodie’s here. The ambiance of the rooftop is quite nice and the view from here outside is breathtaking. You can see the Maa flyover and the best time to go here is during winters and right when the dawn hits. Sit around with your friends or family or even book the place for private parties, this place has it all.
Source: Google Maps
What i tried:
We were served many different types of cocktails here. As i am not a cocktail connoisseur, i won’t be the best person to tell how it is. However, i really enjoyed it and the presentation of each of the drinks served were excellent.
Green Apple Martini
Strawberry Blossom, Tequila Sunrise and Green Apple Martini
Sid’s Sidewinder Swirl
Spicy Guava Drink
• Classic Creamy Mushroom Balls – The Creamy Mushroom Balls were presented well and tasted great.
• Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – The tacos were great. However, the chicken could have been much more succulent. The taco was quite soft and lipsmacking.
• Chicken PopCorn – The popcorns were excellent. It was masaledar too. Totally relished it.
• Makhani Chicken Tikka Sliders – The Makhani Tikka Sliders were just fine.
• Truffle Mushroom Risotto – I relished on this one like anything. It’s a must have if you come to L7.
• Chicken Thai Red Curry – The Chicken Thai Red Curry was excellent. It was flavorful and tasted nice too. However, it would have been better if the chicken was a bit more succulent.
• Sneha (Merge Media) for inviting me over and extending hospitality.
Price for two: 700-1500 approximate (Prices are subject to change due to macroeconomic factors such as inflation, etc.)
• The staffs needs to be more hospitable. They need to know what they are serving as some of them were absent minded when i asked them the name of the dishes.
• Service definitely needs improvement.
• Amazing ambiance.
• Divided into three sections and have a large seating capacity.
• Food presentation is great.
• Serves Sheesha, Drinks and Food under one umbrella.
I had a decent time here. The view from here is breathtaking. I hope the management takes care of the suggestions and work on it. <3