Waffle Mania in one word!
This outlet of Krazzy for Waffle is located near Emami Market (Lord Sinha Road). The outlet is brightly lit and serves good quality waffles.
I was invited here by Mr. J, who has become quite a dear friend of mine to try out some of the waffles here. The place has newly opened here. On glancing the menu, I could see that the waffle prices started at INR 105. They have a HUGE waffle menu. Currently, they have 3 outlets and they have a small seating arrangement here as well in this outlet.
Waffles I Tried:
• RedVelvet Wafflewich – It is my favorite WaffleWich here. The white chocolate and choco chip inside is icing on the cake. #recommended
• Nolen Gur Craving Quarter – The Nolengur one is a must-have here. It is quite flavorful and must have in this season.
• Rabri Wala Happiness Half – It is the best and my personal favorite out here. I really like how they present it with pistachios on top. #highlyrecommended
• Cherry Sensation Quarter – It looked really drooling and tasted fine as well. If you like cherry flavor, you can surely go on this one.
• Snicker ka Tashan Wafflewich – I found it to be good as well. If you are a snicker person, you can have this too. #recommended.
• Red velvet desire Quarter – The Desire one came with ice cream on top. It tasted better than the usual RedVelvet with White Chocolate.
• Jude Martin for inviting me over.
• The management of Krazzy for Waffle for extending warm hospitality.
Price for two: 200-400 approximate (Prices are subject to change due to macroeconomic factors such as inflation, etc.)
• Prime location.
• Reasonably priced.
• Large variety to offer.
I had a great time here and would love to come back again. It did give me a sugar rush after having so many!! Bon Appetit.