New menu Launch at Gabbar’s!
Location & Intro:
Gabbar’s is located at Ho Chi Minh Sarani. It is very easy to locate it.
Gabbar’s is a great place when it comes to dining out with family or friends. The ambiance of the place is classy and they keep innovating from time to time. I was invited here by the management as they have recently started their new menu which again is quirky, unconventional and unique at the same time. I went along with other food bloggers and enthusiasts to try food here.
What i tried:
We were served varieties of cocktails and mocktails to start off at first. I am not a cocktail person but tasted few of them. They were exemplary and served in cute looking bottles. The combination of each of the cocktails were subtle. The names were quite quirky and the menu of the food is also designed very nicely. Really liked the vibrant colors and the touch of mandala art to the new menu.
Thereafter we went on try the food items.
○ Mezze Thaali – Iska kya kehna? (what to say about this one?). It was exceptionally good and i really loved the way of presentation. It had included falafel, tzatziki, baba ganoush, Hummus and was served with pita bread. It won’t disappoint you for sure. The quantity is good too.
○ Chand ka Tukda Paneer – The excellent crescent shaped malai paneer. It was lipsmacking, fresh and mouth melting. Probably one of the best cottage cheese i have ever had. Don’t miss on this one for sure.
○ Charcoal Bhajia – I was having this the first time at Gabbar’s. It tasted different but did not find it exceptionally great.
○ Bharwan Aloo – This was also presented in the nice manner. Cylindrical hollow potatoes with chef’s special fillings which had comprised of apricots and spices. It was super hot and was melting in the mouth. Highly recommended.
○ Gabbar’s Galouti – The usual galouti kebabs which i have tried are quite rich ones. This particular galouti was one of a kind. It was topped on sheermal parathas and baked up which in turn made it loose up the oil and trust me, it tasted delicious. If you are a mutton lover, you must try on this one.
○ Gabbar’s Drumsticks – The drumsticks were excellent. Loved it. Be it the presentation or be it the taste, it totally lived up to my expectation.
○ We were served three desserts – Yeh dil mange more which was raspberry mousse covered with chocolate truffle and was great to taste and dhoom macha le which had a chocolate ball filled with mango, mousse and nougat which again is a delight (lost the picture for this one). Thereafter, we had this amazing depiction of molecular gastronomy whereby mango in the form of yolks were added into ceramic pot like eggs which tasted out of the world. I relished all the desserts here.
Thereafter, we had even a kulfi which was absolutely delicious.
○ Harsh Sonthalia, Owner of Gabbars for extending the invite.
○ Management of Gabbar’s for hosting us.
Price for two: 1000-2000 approximate (Prices are subject to change due to macroeconomic factors such as inflation, etc.)
○ Amazing ambiance.
○ Good service.
○ Courteous staffs.
○ Food quality is great.
I had a great time here. Would love to come back again. Gabbars is a place which keeps on experimenting and delighting us with the new concepts which they get in the city of joy.
I was invited by the management of Gabbars and the views expressed herein are solely my own.