Carpe Diem – A place close to my heart. <3
Intro & Location:
Carpe Diem = Let’s live the moment be in the present and enjoy life to the fullest without worrying about the future. They rightly say it here ‘Seize The Moment’. Something i totally believe in.
Carpe Diem is a lounge as well as a pub which has been newly launched in the Park Street Area. I have been quite a regular visitor here since its inception. It belongs to a friend of mine Rudresh and have been trying out their food as a guest and even when invited as a Food Blogger to try the New Menu Launches and even usual Food Launches.
The place has been divided into many sections. One section is mainly for group parties, one is near the Dj, and the main lounge section on the ground floor where people can chill over some good food. The Projector Screen, the lights, and the overall ambiance is something to look out for. Also, don’t forget to RESERVE your place before you come here as it’s always crowded. I don’t know what will happen when liquor starts here. It is expected to arrive before Pujas.
It is located near Peter Cat, Park Street.
What i tried here:
I have tried many items here. I will just highlight my favorites here. Though, all the items are equally good when it comes to presentation.
• Purple Queen – It is one of my favorite mocktails here. (Middle One)
• Thirst Quencher – Even though being a non spice lover, i love this spicy drink. Don’t miss on this one!!
• Prawn Tempura – Probably one of my favorites here. Don’t miss on this one too.
• Pesto Spaghetti – I relished this one as well. #highlyrecommended
• Chilli Fish – It is also one of my favorite here.
• Herb Rice with Potato Rosti – I loved on this one. Vegetarians can surely try this as a main course item.
• Brownie With Ice Cream – I love the brownie here. It is absolutely perfect to taste.
Meal for two: 1000 approximate. Prices subject to change due to macroeconomic factors such as inflation, etc.
• Great Ambiance
• Huge Space
• Prime Location
• Decent hospitality
• Good food presentation
• Great music
• Service gets messed up a little bit when the place is very crowded.
• Staffs need more training.
I had a good experience here and yes, this is the place where you can really “SEIZE THE MOMENT”.
Would love to come back here again and try some new items.
I was invited by the management of Carpe Diem and views expressed are solely my own.