Bangkok Bazaar in association with Stun the sun.
Bangkok Bazaar is more of a lifestyle and fashion exhibition which takes place at frequent intervals. I had been associated with them for the first time as a photography partner. It took place at Stun the Sun this time and keeps happening at different locations in the city of joy. As i took a glance across, this is what i saw –
• Some wooden cutlery items,
• Chic and modern lifestyle clothes,
• Fancy purses,
• Benarasi Clothes, and some
• Junk Jewellery.
Thereafter, i went back to what i am good at, enjoy my food. Took my seat at Stun the sun and i was surprised by the happiness they spread across my table.
• A veg platter which comprised of cheese pizza, veg burger, crispy babycorn and chilli mushroom. I would say probably one of the tastiest platter i have ever had. The cheese pizza was just mouth melting. The veg burger and the baby corn were fine. The chilli mushroom was to die for. Mushroom sauted in the sweet chilli sauce was a total bliss.
• Veg Sizzling Chowmien with tossed and diced vegetables – I loved the way they presented. Also, special mention is that the dish was piping as well as smoky hot. I totally relished on this one.
• Virgin Mojito – The mojito is beautifully presented and tasted great. It rightly hit the nose first and then the palate. I cherished it every bit. I somehow love their whole lemon stirrer.Also, they add the mint leaves in abundance.
• Mexican Rice with Jacked Potatoes – It was great to taste. Also, it was served piping hot and presented beautifully. The rice was going hand in hand with the gravy.
The third day of Bangkok Bazaar was the day i met some happy faces (03 September 2017)
To sum up, my experience here at this event was a great one. Hope to see them again in future.