Baccara Club & Lounge – Be there to experience great quality food and mammoth sheesha.
Location & Intro:
Baccara Club & Lounge is a great place to hang out. The whole building has three floors and even a rooftop section which have been recently developed. They even have a nonsmoking section on the ground floor which is more for family and kids who are not into smoking (sheesha & cigs). The first floor and third floor is the usual cafe type chic ambience. The second floor is special as they have special cabana arrangements.
What I tried:
All of the dishes were presented excellently and good to taste. Usually, in restaurants, when food is made fancy, the taste sometimes gets compromised. However, Baccara didn’t fail to impress me.
I took some Gigantic Sheesha here with a couple of my friends. The sheesha was special one mixed with many flavors and it was quite strong. If you like strong or want to go for some good smoky sessions, this is the place for you. I also took a normal sheesha which was good.
I took Watermelon Aqua Fresca, Tender Coconut Mojito, Peach Iced Tea, Mixed Berry Shake, and Mango Mule. All of the mocktails were really good. I am not a cocktail or a mocktail connoisseur but all of them were equally good. My recommendation would be Tender Coconut Mojito and Mixed Berry Shake.
• French Onion Soup – The French Onion soup was good to taste. I enjoyed it quite much. The flavor of onion was evident in it.
• Tom Yum Soup with Prawn – I am not a prawn lover and moreover, I don’t enjoy prawns in soup. One can give it a try if you love prawns.
• Peri Peri Chicken Wings – The chicken wings were stellar. It is a must try out here if you love wings. The flavor of peri peri was evident and it was not very spicy. Just the way I like it.
• Pop Corn Chicken – The popcorn chicken was good to taste as well. It was crunchy and tasty.
• Chicken Sui Mai – The Sui Mai was good to taste and presented nicely.
• Smoked Thai Chilli Chicken – I loved the way it was brought to our table. Tasted great. #recommended
• Thai Fish Cake – It seemed okay to me. Nothing extraordinarily good.
Catalan Cottage Cheese Tower – The cottage cheese cake was good to taste and presented nicely. The vegetarians can surely give this one a try.
Chicken Stroganoff – The Stroganoff was excellent and i would surely recommend this one if someone wants to eat heavy food.
Pad Thai Noodles Chicken – This was my second experience with Pad Thai Noodles. I must say they did a commendable job and i really relished the thai flavors on this one. #recommended.
Nasi Goreng Chicken – The Nasi Goreng was extremely tasty and I relished on this one too. #recommended.
• Orange and Basil Chicken – If you are looking for a perfect chicken starter along with sheesha, this is it. It tastes really good. #recommended.
• Fish in Parsley sauce – It seemed like basa fish to me. It tasted great. #recommended #fishlovers
1) Argha Banerjee, Digital Brain for inviting me over.
2) Baccara Club & Lounge (Including all their staffs who worked hard to provide us with a memorial experience.)
Price for two: 500-1500 approximate (Excluding Sheesha) (Prices are subject to change due to macroeconomic factors such as inflation, etc.)
• HUGE seating capacity.
• Great food presentation.
• Good food quality.
• Amazing hospitality
• Cabana Section is also there.
• It becomes a club and a lounge during the late evenings and night.
I really had a great time here with my food buddies and would recommend everyone to give this place a visit for a lip-smacking as well as a mesmerizing experience.
I was invited by the management of Baccara Lounge and the views expressed herein are solely my own.