The Auto Junc. Cafe – A quirky and chic cafe
Location & Intro:
Auto Junc. Cafe is located near Whatsup Cafe. Cross whatsup cafe while heading towards Golpark. It is located right above Bijoli Grill. The cafe is newly opened and it is quite nicely made keeping in mind the new cafe trends.
When i entered, the cafe was in a happening mood with really loud music on. Though, i like loud music sometimes but it was not bearable for the ears. After taking my seat with a friend of mine, we somehow requested and managed to get the pitch little lower. The place is nice with really good combo offers to attract the customers if the customers visit below 5 p.m. (happy hours). Rs. 99 sheesha or 50 percent off on a bill of 500, a customer can choose one of the offers.
What i had here:
• Teen paan sheesha – The sheesha was nice and smoky. It lasted long. There was no issues with respect to the sheesha at all and i really liked it.
• Italian Creme Soda – It was presented very nicely and i would recommend everyone to try on this one. It was really nice and i personally loved it. #musttry
• Black Current Shake – The shake was good. It was not that much tangy as i thought it to be. It was beautifully made and presented.
• Chicken Lasagna – It was super amazing. The lasagna was served hot with cheesy layer. #omnomnomnomnomnom #nomnomnomnom We ate it. #musttry
• Great hospitality
• Good food
• Reasonably priced
• Offer shall definitely attract a lot of customers
• Ambiance is chic
I really enjoyed the place. The ambiance involves truck parts, bike parts, number plates and even cycle parts which are made in such a way which is attractive to the eyes. Though the music was loud and the staffs are new and were spilling things over other table, it was fun till it did not happen in my table. Would love to be there again. 😛