Aaira– A posh restaurant with great ambiance and good food to satiate taste buds.
Location & Intro:
Located in Myx building, 1st floor diagonally opposite Peter Cat, park street. To be more precise, it is located beside KFC, Park Street.
Aaira had been on my wish list since a long time. The ambiance is dim lit and they focus more on the Mughlai and Indian cuisine. It is quite spacious and is perfect for a dinner time with family or a date. Nonetheless, i had come to Aaira for Blogger’s meet. We were a group of 5-6 people and had a pre set menu to taste.
What i had:
• Virgin Mojito – The mojito was great to taste here. The mocktail was presented in a fancy manner as well. 😀 👍
• Chocolate Shake – I am not a chocolate person but the chocolate shake was thick and tasted good.
I almost went on trying from starters to the main course. Here is my view about their food:-
All the starters were top notch and presented well.
• Birbal Batata – The birbal batata was excellent. The aloo was spicy and tasted great. However, i feel the marination could have been kept for a little longer so as the masala could seep in the aloo more. 👍👍
• Tandoori Baby Corn – I have had a lot of crispy chilli baby corn off late at many eateries. I somehow got bored of it and as you all reading my blog can understand, i have not covered crispy chilli baby corn for quite sometime now. This one was nicely presented and super tasty. I loved on this one. 👍👍
• Nawabi Seekh Dilbahar – The mutton seekhs were presented in a glass. It was presented in a great manner and tasted good too. I loved on this one. 👍👍
• Murgh Razali Kebab – The Razali kebab was tender and succulent. It was ample on quantity as well. 👍👍
• Dal Makhmali – The daal was great to taste. It was creamy and mouth melting. 👍👍
• Lucknowi Gosht Biriyani – The gosht biriyani was decent. However, some of the mutton pieces were hard. I have already passed it on to the management and they said to have been taking care of it.
• Kashmiri Naan – I loved the Kashmiri Naan here. For those of who don’t know how Kashmiri Naan Taste, it tastes sweet and is made with badam, cashew nuts and more. 👍
• Jhinga Aaira – I totally loved the prawn. Special mention: The gravy was lipsmacking tasty. 👍👍
• Gulaab Jamun – The gulaab jamun was excellent. It was soft and succulent and hot. It was just melting in the mouth. 👍👍
• Hot Chocolate Brownie – I aint a chocolate person but the presentative was impressive and so was the taste. If you are a chocolate lover, do not miss to try on this one. 👍
• Ritesh for inviting me and extending hospitality.
• Dipankar, Manager and Team of Myx to serve us courteously and patiently.
Price for two: 500-1200 approximate (Prices are subject to change due to macroeconomic factors such as inflation, etc.)
• Dim lit decor perfect for dinner with family or dates.
• Hygiene is maintained.
• Large seating capacity.
• Good food quality.
• Good hospitality.
Hope to come here soon again. I loved their starters and its a must try out here. 😀